Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Back in Business!


After three long and adventurous years away I am extremely pleased to introduce to the world our new and improved Chelsea Beat and Free Booze review.Now many of you have been wondering what I have been doing with my time in the interim period between my last gallery review back in December of 07 and now, but frankly its none of your business and you wouldn’t be able to wrap your brains around the amazing action anyhow. So forget about me for the moment. Lean back in your favorite easy chair. Kick off your shoes and raise a plastic cup of domestic wine to your lips as you enjoy a personal tour of the hotness and waste that is the Chelsea art market. Here, you’ll be surprised to find out that some of the shows are actually pretty good and the free booze they serve is just the right price.

Cheers,

Avery

No comments:

Post a Comment